Please Wait For Loading

257-7025 Tomken RdMississauga, ON L5T 2J8 +1 (647) 785-8235 [email protected]

About - Punj Immigration

    You Here!
  • Home
  • About



Successful Cases

Why Raj Sharma?

We deals with Canadian Immigration only.

Mr. Raj Sharma is competent and very professional and has expertise of more than ten years. He has dealt more than one thousand cases successfully. Raj Sharma is a Member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and is certified Immigration Consultant.

Mr. Raj Sharma did his Immigration Practitioner Program (Immigration Consultant certificate) from Humber College with Honours in Dec 2008. He is Masters in Biology and also possesses Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management.

Why you should hire me ?

• 12+ years professional experience in Canadian Immigration

• Assisted more than six thousand clients successfully from different countries

• Extensive Knowledge of regulations and laws of Citizenship and Immigration Canada

• Specialized in work permits, student visas, skilled worker, Visitation visas, sponsorship applications and Canadian experience class

• Know how to chose right Immigration program for the client

• Unwavering commitment towards success of your case

• Affordable fee for all Immigration Services

• Personalized attention at each stage of Immigration Process

• Free assessment

Punj Immigration is top Immigration Consultancy in Mississauga and Brampton are and all over GTA.

Some of Faq's for Canada Immigration

Frequently Asked Questions?

Do you have more questions or Queries? Please reach out to us.

Canada's immigration system aims to attract skilled workers, reunite families, and contribute to the country's economic growth.

Express Entry is a system that manages applications for skilled worker immigration programs. It uses a points-based system to rank candidates and invite them to apply for permanent residency.

You can apply through various immigration programs, such as Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), or family sponsorship, each with specific eligibility criteria and processes.

Yes, you can sponsor eligible family members to come and live with you in Canada as permanent residents.

Proficiency in either English or French is usually required for most immigration programs, demonstrated through language tests like IELTS or TEF.

CEC is an immigration program for individuals with Canadian work experience, making it easier for them to obtain permanent residency.